Masonry cross

   Masonry cross is located in center square of Skuodas city (P. Cvirkos st.). It is the oldest chapel in Lithuania (in soviet-era it was demolished and rebuilt in 1990). After those events, the name Masonry cross was granted to the chapel. Masonry cross is a chapel to remember the beginning of one of the first catholic missions in Skuodas. This chapel originally was built by J. Chodkevičius in 1567.

We have 135 guests and no members online